We want to hear from you.
GuardianAbusesCases.com is located in Northern California. You can reach us by email at: email@example.com.
The author of this website is Michael Larsen. He can be reached at LarsenM88@gmail.com
FBI RED FLAGS FOR IDENTIFYING PROFESSIONAL GUARDIANSHIP FRAUD
- The victim’s family members have visitation restrictions.
- The victim is not given adequate exercise.
- The victim is not fed well.
- Court Appointed Guardian does not give accounting of funds taken from victim.
- Large sums of victim’s funds are missing.
- Victim’s home is sold below market value for quick sale.
- Court prohibits family members from telling press or media what is happening.
- Victim appears to be on psychotropic drugs.
- In cases where there is a dispute whether or not a person should become a “ward” and a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) is appointed, no parties are paid unless the “ward” is placed under court-appointed guardianship.
- The GAL will often leave the “ward” with only the right to vote. This vote may be used by the guardian.
- The victim’s money is used to sue his/her own family members by the court-appointed guardian.
- The victim’s trust, will and durable power of attorney are negated by the court.
- Family/friends of victims are harassed, threatened and intimidated by authorities.
- Family/friends of victims are charged with ‘CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE’ if they try to help their loved one, and they are jailed as a diversional tactic to distract from the true crime, which is the one taking place in the courtroom against the victim.
FOR FURTHER CONTACT INFORMATION SEE THESE WEBSITES: